jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2014

I think this is a very complicated problem because well the authorities didn't want to "put the cards on the table" I mean they didn't want to say the true. 
When this problem start the president of our country didn't want to talk about this problem, he talk about this problem 2 weeks later so this make many people including myself think that he can't manage the situation and that he isn't prepare to manage this country. 
I'm very upset for all this situation but I also think that this problem is managing wrong, I mean there are many "protestas" but I think that they don't hacs clear their purpose well obviously their purpose is to make justice but what I really mean is that they are not organizated and they only want justice but they didn't know how because as we already know the students are dead and the government didnt want to accept this so I think that this "protestas" should be focus on punished the government and the persons involucred in this. I think that they need leader to manage the thinks and all the movements and focus to real things and things that real make a change in the country.
This is a very complicated problem because now we don't trust in the government anymore.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario