jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

Technology
In our daily live we use technology for just everything. We use technology to communicate with each other, to buy, to search information, to locate a place and for many other things.
I think that one of the most important apps to do the things I mention before is Google, because you only have to type the kind of information you are searching for and in seconds you have the answer. I think that this is very useful because what ever you want to know you have it in seconds.
Another thing I thing is very useful is having a smartphone. Because you can have access to information in every place you go. Also I think is very useful if you don’t known a country or you get lost in the streets, because with your smartphone and having an app like “Google maps” you can go to every place you want with out get lost.

Technology can be useful if we use it with responsibility. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario